Tuesday 29 December 2015

BIG NEWS: Oddbox is born!

Hello all and a happy almost new year to you!

After some time mulling the idea over (and over, and over...) I've made the decision to start my very own creative studio company (which means graphics, illustrations, web, game design, et al) so say hello to my little company: Oddbox.

I'm a little busy at the moment so I haven't a great deal of time to put together all of the bits and pieces but it's slowly coming together, and if you want to show some support, a quick like and share does a surprising amount of good!


Also, in game development news, I'll be passing all of my less personal, progress blogs over to the new Oddbox blog, so follow over there to stay updated on that! There's actually some relatively big news on that, but I'll publish that over there.


See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.